Meeting:Board meeting 2007-10-09
Fedora Project Board Meeting :: Tuesday 2007-10-09
Attendees: Chris Aillon, Steve Dickson, Bill Nottingham, Matt Domsch, Karsten Wade, Max Spevack, Chris Blizzard, Jef Spaleta, Dennis Gilmore, and John Poelstra
Regrets: Seth Vidal
Spec File Licenses
- Red Hat Legal says they should be as open and licensed just like everything else
- Choice of license is either "same as the package itself" or something extremely permissive like MIT/X11.
Google Start page
- Things are moving forward with Fedora's previous requests being honored
- Agreement has not yet been signed.
- Releasing F8 ISOs the same as we have with previous releases.
- Revisit for F9 based on the strength of the Fedora PPC developer community, and the progress being made in support of Secondary Architectures.