(Redirected from OpenRheinRuhr2009)
Fedora Events: OpenRheinRuhr 2009 - Bottrop, Germany
OpenRheinRuhr is a new free software trade show with conference and exhibition in the Rhine-Ruhr region, the largest metropolitan area in Germany. For more information please visit the OpenRheinRuhr website (German).
Date & Location
- Saturday and Sunday, the 07th and 08th of November 2009
- Saalbau Bottrop, Bottrop in NRW, Germany. (OpenStreetMap)
- Getting there (German)
|Name||Booth service||Attendance on Saturday||Attendance on Sunday||Hotel room from Friday to Saturday||Hotel room from Saturday to Sunday||Hotel Confirmed||comments|
|Dominic Hopf (Event owner)|
|Sven Lankes (OpenRheinRuhr organisational team)|
|Christoph Wickert||does a talk on Saturday|
|Enrico Tröger||Geany Developer, will support the XFCE booth|
|Frank Lanitz||Geany Developer, would have supported XFCE booth if he wouldn't have a business trip|
|Gregory Zysk||Ambassador in Training|
- LAN-Switch and Ethernet cables (Christoph Wickert)
- Notebooks for presentation?
- Asus 900a EEE Laptop with F11 (Michael Spahn)
- Power cords
- Stickers & Tattoos
- I have the banners Jörg gave me for Northern Europe, one standard Fedora banner and one 'puzzle' four freedoms of Fedora banner in four parts. Yaakov Nemoy
- Poster which promotes our offer to create Live USB media (cwickert?)
- Live Images of any Live Media we would create (cwickert & ynemoy)
For those guys who registered for booth service: You will get your exhibitor tickets either on Friday evening or Saturday morning at the entrance of the Saalbau in Bottrop. Just tell the organisers your name and that you are from Fedora Project. --Dmaphy 23:50, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
There are four reserved double rooms for the nights from 6th to 7th and from 7th to 8th of November at
Those who are listed above got a mail by me with a "password" to say when checking in. --Dmaphy 18:14, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
There are also some hotels listed on the OpenRheinRuhr website.
There will be one. Details are not known yet.
There also will be a keysigning party on 7th November, 17 o'clock at the FSFE booth. Information about that party can be found at the OpenRheinRuhr Website. Please have a look at the paragraph "Vorbereitung der Party" and note that you will have to register until 4th of November 2009 to take part. There is also an english explanation about keysigning partys which can be found at cryptnet.net
There are many many Photos at http://gallery.mylinuxtime.de/v/allgemein/veranstaltungen/openrheinruhr/