When your book or article is ready to present in draft form on docs.fedoraproject.org, make the following changes before you publish:
Book_Info.xml (or Article_Info.xml)
- Change the <productname> tag to Fedora Draft Documentation
- Remove the contents of the <productnumber> tag and leave it empty.
The relevant lines should now look like this:
<productname>Fedora Draft Documentation</productname> <productnumber></productnumber>
Optionally, if you plan to release the document for a particular Fedora release, include the Fedora release number in the the <edition> tag. For example, if you plan to release the book for Fedora 14, you would set:
Here, 14.0.1 signifies Fedora 14, edition 0.1.
- Add the following lines to the book or article's publican.cfg file:
version: 0.1 web_version_label: UNUSED
- For example: Installation_Guide.xml
- Change <book> to <book status="draft">
This will add the red DRAFT watermark to the document for draft publication.