An installation to a system with uninitialized disks. This is automated by using %pre scripts to blank out the disks (using dd) prior to stage#2 anaconda.
How to test
- Initiate an installation using any available means (DVD, CD, boot.iso, Network) to system with uninitialized disks
- When prompted by anaconda, choose to re-initialize disks
- Proceed with installation as desired
- Anaconda completes successfully
- Anaconda should prompt that the disks are not labelled and offer to proceed
- Reboot successfully into installed system