From Fedora Project Wiki
Install Fedora CoreOs on VirtualBox as described in documentation.
- Downlaod and install VirtualBox
- Download and verify the latest FCOS next image (pick the right image for your environment).
How to test
- Create the VM with the necessary disk and connections as describe the documentation above
- Create an Ignition file.
- Run coreos-installer install using Ignition file in a webserver
- The VM is able to boot in VirtualBox
- The FCOS system partitioning matches your Ignition file configuration (the disks are partitioned correctly, partitions have correct filesystems, SSH works successfully, etc).