(Redirected from QA:Testcase Fonts HarfbuzzNG)
This is a test case to check open type fonts rendering with Open Type Layout Shaper Harfbuzz integrated with pango. This test is only for languages as_IN, bn_IN, de_DE, gu_IN, hi_IN, kn_IN, mai_IN, ml_IN, mr_IN, or_IN, pa_IN, ta_IN, te_IN, ja_JP.
How to test
- Open Unicode Text Rendering Reference System
- Check if your testing language is present on left side. if yes proceed with next steps, else you can skip this test.
- Select the language and test it with the default font in Fedora.
- If default font is other than available in UTRRS, change the fonts. You can default font in your system as given in http://utrrs-utrrs.6923.rh-us-east-1.openshiftapps.com/checkfont/
- check all the test cases against reference images for "Codepoint", "GSUB", "GPOS".
- If any test cases failing check, gather it in reports. You can generate report by generating link like http://utrrs-utrrs.6923.rh-us-east-1.openshiftapps.com/<type_here_language_name>/report.pdf
- Output with the harfbuzz should be same as reference image available in UTRRS