(Redirected from QA:Testcase clocks)
Test clock application
How to test
- Run Gnome Clocks.
- Go through all tabs and test functionality
- Test World Tab functionality
- Test Alarm Tab functionality
- Test Stopwatch Tab functionality
- Test Timer functionality
- Gnome clocks should appear
- You should be able to go through all tabs, details should appear correctly
- You should be able to add several cities, go into their tabs and see sunset and sun rise times, go back and delete any of them.
- You should be able to add several alarms, go into them to see their details, delete them and what's the most important to hear them when the time comes. :-)
- You should be able to measure time, stop it when you need pause, measure laps and reset everything after you are done.
- You should be able to set timer and hear the sound when it comes to 0