Gnome Maps brings OpenStreetMaps to your desktop. Now with routing and geolocation support.
- Ensure that Gnome Maps is installed. Enable Location in user menu.
How to test
- Run application Maps.
- Try to move around the map, zoom in and out.
- Try to search.
- Change to satellite view and back again.
- Try routing between your favourite places using car, bike and walking
- Try locate yourself
- Maps should start correctly
- Map should render correctly, there are no glitches in map rendering.
- There should be whispering and search should yield results.
- Satellite view should be shown correctly.
- Routing should work correctly
- Your position should be correctly set