(Redirected from RichardHughes)
I'm now working for Red Hat in the desktop group. I'm the maintainer of gnome-power-manager, DeviceKit-power and PackageKit, and I also contribute to HAL and pm-utils.
More information on my homepage .
- Email: [[MailTo(richard AT hughsie DOT com)]
- IRC: hughsie on #hal or #PackageKit (freenode), and in #fedora-desktop (GIMPnet).
- GPG key: Email me if you need this.
- Fedora Account: hughsient
Activities within Fedora
- Power management has be more integrated with the desktop. This is an upstream thing and is naturally happening over time as more programs are using the new DBUS interfaces.
- Package management has to improve in Fedora to be competitive with other operating systems.