(Redirected from Shnurapet)
Oleg Kuznetcov (a.k.a. Misha Shnurapet)
- Russian from Siberia living in Italy
- PhD in Translation, Interpreting and Intercultural Communication from the University of Bologna
- Speaking Russian, English, Italian and Spanish
- Working at OLÈXICA — an online translation agency in Ravenna, Italy
I support projects that bring innovation, and technology that is enjoyable, easy and adaptable. I enjoy working on software that manifests a new approach, demonstrates a fine solution, or is an interesting experiment.
Activities in Fedora
- Former coordinator of the Russian translation team
- Participant from Russian Federation
- FreeMedia program
- Fedora 13 Test Day:2010-04-13 Nouveau
- Fedora 15 Test Day:2011-02-03 GNOME 3 Alpha
- Fedora 17 Test Day:2012-03-07 Desktop L10N
Other activities outside Fedora
I've been translating and proof-reading for the GNOME Project. I have mostly been interested in Banshee and Deluge, two great products for GNU/Linux, OS X and Windows. I'm a former member of The GNOME Foundation and its .
I translate for Android. I first translated the BitTorrent client tTorrent Pro and maintained the application's user interface translation into the Russian language.
I work in translation and localization. Contact me on Linkedin! :)