- jlaska 15:14, 3 January 2011 (UTC) - Can you describe what is meant by the links to the package? Do you mean using the template Template:package?
- --Rhe 07:29, 11 January 2011 (UTC) - Oh, I deleted this item on 6 Jan, I was trying to compare the link format for a package. Then I found out that the format can be the same like
" by adding the image and the link together, such as an example in: https://tcms.engineering.redhat.com/case/73459/?from_plan=3227. Anyway, it doesn't make much sense to compare, so I deleted it.
- jlaska 16:55, 7 January 2011 (UTC) - The features seem to be growing, looking really good! Does it make sense to break out the big table into smaller tables (or sections) organized by the different use cases?
- --Rhe 07:29, 11 January 2011 (UTC) - Sure, I'm just trying to find out a suitable way to divide them, maybe by test cases, plans and runs to consist with nitrate system? Then there will be overlaps for each other.
- jlaska 16:30, 10 January 2011 (UTC) - One feature of the wiki that I like is human-readable links. For example, when we use the wiki, we have URL's that provide some idea what the test is about (e.g. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_radeon_suspend). Does nitrate have this support?
- --Rhe 07:29, 11 January 2011 (UTC) - I'm afraid not. Nitrate uses ID to identify each case/run/plan. For test cases, each case in each plan have a unique id. such as: https://tcms.engineering.redhat.com/case/73296/ and any cloned case has a different id, so cases in nitrate are not reused, but cloned.