|Fedora Test Days|
|Mail • Subscribe • Archives|
What to test?
Today's installment of Fedora Test Day will focus on translations and internationalization support in Anaconda
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion.
Prerequisite for Test Day
- One or more keyboards with different layouts.
- Bare metal or virtual machine.
- Usb key, a virtualized guest or a burned CD/DVD with the test image
How to test?
Prepare Your System
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- F-16-Alpha.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may use nightly Fedora 16 branch install images. Review for information on downloading and installing Branched.
- Optionally, you may download a non-destructive Fedora 16 live image for your architecture. Tips on using a live image are available at FedoraLiveCD. Live images can be found [ here].
- QA:Testcase Arabic Language Install
- QA:Testcase Asian Language Install
- QA:Testcase Cyrillic Language Install
- QA:Testcase Non-English European Language Install
- QA:Testcase i18n default fonts
Nice to test
Bugs you might hit or additional situations that are nice to test:
If you have problems with any of the tests, report a bug to Bugzilla usually for the component anaconda. If you are unsure about exactly how to file the report or what other information to include, just ask on IRC and we will help you. Once you have completed the tests, add your results to the Results table below, following the example results from the first line as a template. The first column should be your name with a link to your User page in the wiki if you have one, and the second should be the test case you followed. Use the result template to enter your results in the third column, as shown in the example result line.
|Sample User||<AREA> Language Install - <LANG>|
|User:Sandeeps||Language Install - mr|
|Runa||Language Install - bn_IN|
|User:Ngoswami||Language Install - as|
|User:Wutao85||Language Install - zh_CN|
|User:Tagoh||Asian Language Install - ja_JP|
|User:kkrothap||Asian Language Install - te|
|User:mgiri||Asian Language Install - or|
|Igor Soares||Non-English European Language Install - pt_BR|
|User:lijli||Asian Language Install - zh_TW|