|Home:||Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India|
|private Mail:||ankursinha AT fedoraproject.org|
|IRC:||FranciscoD on Freenode in|
|#fedora-join, #fedora, #fedora-classroom|
|Badges (Failed to decode JSON.)|
|Failed to decode JSON.|
I'm currently a PhD candidate at the Biocomputation group at the University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, United Kingdom.
I've been contributing to Fedora for a while now. It started with Rahul Sundaram taking a font packaging workshop. I've come a long way since then, but am still quite a learner. If there's anything I can help you with, feel free to ping me either over e-mail or one of the IM channels.
Note: Since I'm not in India, I cannot service media requests from India currently.
Where/when to catch me
I'm in quite a few Fedora IRC channels, and lots of mailing lists. I should be around from 1100 - 1700 BST (British Standard Time) throughtout the week. Ping me anytime, and I'll respond ASAP :)
- Package maintainer - I maintain a few packages and now my focus has somewhat shifted to software related to research, neouroscience and other fields in general.
- Here's a list of packages that I maintain. I'm quite adept at rpm packaging, so do ping me if you need assistance/reviews.
- Here's a list of some new software that I've packaged that need review. Please pick up any of them if you have the cycles. I'm always up for review swaps too!
- Here's a list of packages I'm currently reviewing. Unofficial reviews are most welcome, especially if you're looking for sponsorship.
- Here's a list of package reviews I've done in the past.
- Here's a list of my packages under review at the moment.
- Member of the Fedora_Join_SIG: If you're looking to get started with fedora, join the mailing list, or just drop me an email!
- I was the Fedora election wrangler for the Fedora 19 Election cycle.
- I was the Fedora election wrangler for the Fedora 20 Election cycle.
Wiki pages I'm responsible for
I "own" a few wiki pages that I'm responsible for keeping up to date. For any queries on the following pages, please get in touch with me:
My resume can be seen here
Take a look at my github profile:
I blog at https://ankursinha.in