Luc de Louw
Hi! My name is Luc de Louw, a Swiss guy living in Berlin, Germany. I'm a Linux enthusiast since 1994. Since more then 10 years, Linux is also my profession. In the year 2000 I installed the first commercially used Linux systems of the Swiss airline industry. Since then I worked in different companies mostly in the outsourcing business, and now at Red Hat as a Linux Consultant.
Since approx. four years I'm working with Red Hat's RHEL and its derivatives such as CentOS. Later I also switched my Desktop and Notebooks from openSUSE to Fedora, for obvious reasons: Fedora is the upstream of RHEL and it is more stable.
My first contact with the Fedora community was at 2010 in Zürich, Switzerland. There I recognized that it is indeed a very nice and international community with a lot of interesting people.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: www.delouw.ch and blog.delouw.ch
- Skype: luc.delouw
- Location: 
- Timezone: CET (UTC+1) and CEST (UTC+2) daylight saving time.
- Languages: Swiss-German, German, English, some French, a bit Spanish
- Employer: Red Hat GmbH, Berlin, Germany
Current activities within Fedora
- Reporting bugs, mostly RHEL and RHN-Sat (and spacewalk) related
- German translations for Spacewalk
- One single bugfix for Cobbler
Future activities within Fedora
I dont know how and who to approach... On the following things I'm able to contribute:
- Testing and more bug reports
- Infrastructure (Server set up and maintenance and similar things)
- Help with organizing events
Feel free to contact me...
- Some people at Red Hat may know me already from buzilla reports.
- Translation of some KDE programs from English to German
- Creator of web-cyradm, a web front end to manage Cyrus IMAP users and Postfix
- System automation in general
- RHN Satellite/Spacewalk