|Location:||Gijón, Asturias, España|
|Fedora Badges earned (84)|
My name is Héctor Louzao I am from Caracas, Venezuela. Living now in Spain. I have studied “3-year university degree with a focus on Information Systems and Software Engineering” in Venezuela and I'm also a qualified IT technician. I like to learn and I'm trying to be a Good developer and System Administrator. I used many operating systems, but none satisfy me completely. So I switched to Linux and loved it!
- Language: Spanish, English
- IRC: hhlp
- Common IRC channels:
I use Fedora since the 14 release (and before some betas in spare time) and use it at home. I'm a fan of all the Linux world, so I also experiment with Different Version, But when I meet Fedora I be shocked I'm a Big fan of GNOME and Actually, my main machine runs Fedora with Centos inside Gnome-Boxes and KVM.
I have worked as a developer, analyst and project leader in finance (banks) and manufacturing (footwear) companies (for 13 years) using the following tools :
|Language||Data Base||O.S||Hardware||Editor||Manage Project|
In the last 13 years I moved to another country and realy was a very dificult to get a job here (situation, I'm not in the right place, etc), so I decide to move forward and evaluate an alternative then when I discover linux and networking, I just in adaptation process to be an Network Engineer, Linux System Administrator and DBA...
I’ve spent a lot of time in the Fedora community, specially the last 10 years... keeping my focus in AskFedora Question/Answer Site, Since 2018 I'm part of Fedora Join Group, performing different tasks in both groups as you can see in Fedora Activities Wiki Section.
- open source (obviously)
- science of all kinds
- Nominated to Fedora: NOV-2109 -> Mindshare-Election-Interview.
- Elected Representative: (f32-f33) -> Elections-Results.
- Participate in the old instance of askbot since Oct 11 '11 Ask Fedora Getting a Forum Moderator Right, helping users solving various problems. Getting more than 8188 karma, and badges: ● 59 ● 159 ● 173.
- We implemented the New Discourse Instance hhlp as a new question/answer tool Pagure Status being a site administrator.
- We implemented a Standard Operation Procedure.
- Fedora Join Group since 2018, Fedora Join Team
- Help new newcomers Join the community via Fedora Join new workflow example: 4085
- Writing/Improve quick-docs Documentation quick-docs.
- Helping this wonderful community driven project to function as well as possible.
- Report Bug's that I came across.
- Planet Fedora since 2018.
- Kernel Regression Test.
- earn the certification above
As a Contributor
- be a Fedora Embasador (I don't Know when this come true)
Programming and Tools