|IRC:||kovalevsky on Libera.Chat in |
|Badges, badges, and more badges (84)|
I started my journey in the GNU / Linux world back in 2011 while I was a student in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering. Over the first couple of years, I learned how to deal with the basics on Fedora.
Since then, I have seen the benefits in my daily basics that has provided me Fedora in how to use the software and combine then in my work. I work as an Embedded Hardware Engineer where if I am not debugging analog signals, I am developing firmware for printed circuit boards designs over Fedora.
FOSS activities/contributions in Fedora
There were the events where I was part of the organizing team:
- 2015: Flisol, David, Chiriqui, Panama.
- 2014: Flisol, Panama City.
- 2014: Hardware Freedom Day, Panama City.
- 2014: Fedora 20 Release Party, Panama City.
- 2013: Flisol, Panama City.
- 2013: FUDCon Lawrence, NA.
- 2013: Fedora 18 Release Party, Panama City.
- 2012: Fedora 17 Release Party, Panama City.
- 2012: Flisol, Panama City.
- 2011: Fedora 16 Release Party, Panama City.
- 2011: FUDcon Panama City.
Talks & Workshops
I love spreading the word about the benefits of using Fedora with Electronics. This is a list that comprise the talks and workshops that I prepared to share:
- 2015: Controlling electronics devices trough a webserver at FLISOL - Chiriqui, Panama.
- 2014: Hacking Arduino para principiantes at FUDCon Managua, Nicaragua.
- 2014: Cómo usar GPIO en un Raspberry PI at FUDCon Managua, Nicaragua.
- 2014: Using the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi and not die trying at Week of Engineering - Interamericana University - PTY.
- 2013: Creating websites with Drupal on Fedora at FUDCon Cusco, Peru.
- 2013: Arduino at FUDCon Cusco, Peru.
- 2013: Fedora Electronic, Introduction at FUDCon Cusco, Peru.
- 2013: Concepts of Electronic and Arduino Hardware at FLISOL - PTY.
- 2013: Compilation and Simulation of VHDL using FEL - Summer Workshop of FLOOS-PA - PTY.
- 2013: FEL, a little intro to the electronic world with Fedora at FUDCon Lawrence, NA.
- 2012: Arduino Projects using FEL at FLISOL - PTY.
- 2011: Fedora Electronic Lab at Software Freedom Day - PTY.