From Fedora Project Wiki
This test case validates usages of Fedora toolbox.
Use an updated Fedora system.
How to test
- Open the terminal and run
- Wait until the operation is complete.
- Enter the toolbox environment by executing
- Try executing various commands in the toolbox environment.
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run:
- The command should create a container and an image called
- You can verify that using
- The toolbox environment provides a working Fedora environment.
Optionally provide hints for exploratory testing.