This test cases covers enabling and disabling of Software Repos.
- Ensure that GNOME Software is installed, and launch it.
How to test
- On the Top Right Corner, find the burger menu
- Click and navigate to "Software Repositories"
- Enable and Disable Repos
- You should be prompted for a password for enabling and disabling
- You should be able to see the difference (disabling PyCharm should ensure Pycharm isn't shown when searched for)
- Software from enabled repos should still list and render correctly