I am Mahmoud Alshinhab, a RedHat Certified System Administrator, Graduated in "Misr for computers and Commerce in El Mansoura - Egypt".
I am very interested in studying Computer Sciences, So I had some Certificates in Cloud Computing Concepts from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign on Coursera, and I learned some Programming languages like "C, JAVA, VB.NET,C#.NET, perl".
Now interested in Linux Administration more than Programming because I really Like how Linux Works.
Linus Torvalds is My Idol so if you know him please let me meet him ;).
Activities within Fedora
- Worked as NIX System Engineer (Linux System Engineer) in Link Data Center in Egypt.
- Using Fedora to administrate My network.
- Developing C+ and Java Programs using Eclipse and NetBeans.
- I use Fedora to Convince people that Linux can do anything and is more stable than Windows "of-course".
- Helping any body wants to try Linux by giving him a Fedora Copy.
- Gave some Courses to teach new Linux Users how to use Linux.
1. RedHat Certified Technician Certificate number : “ 605009171623857 ” Certificate Link : “ http://goo.gl/P2lb9D ” April 2009 – June 2014
4. Cloud Computing Concepts part 2 by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign on Coursera Certificate Link: “ https://goo.gl/vdkt3s ” Verification Link : “ https://goo.gl/gl3mRq ” April 27, 2015
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Phone NO. : +20 11 59 59 96 96
- Fedora Account : tuxawy
- Represented Country : Egypt
- Website : tuxawy.wordpress.com
You can find my last updated CV on this Link "https://goo.gl/vZBdb7"
you can find my LinkedIN profile in this Link "http://eg.linkedin.com/in/mahmoudalshinhab"
- Arabic : Mother Tongue
- English : fluent Speaker