cutecw hase been updated to 1.0. Improvements include better training sequences, a greatly improved "read-to-me" mode, and a number of cosmetic enhancements. For more information refer to http://www.hamtools.org/cutecw/
hamlib has been updated to version 184.108.40.206. Some of the significant features are:
- support for VX-1700, FUNcube, FiFi-SDR, KTH-SDR Si570, FT-5000, TS-590S
- A new rotor backend with new features
- Fixes and new features for TS-440S, K2, K3, SR-2200, THF6A, THF7E, NewCAT rigs serial port defaults, TM-D700
- Allow USB device's VID/PID/Vendor/Product to be explicitly specified
xnec2c version 1.5 incorporates a number of improvements over 1.2:
- removed the restrictions in excitation to allow plotting the re-radiated pattern from a structure excited by incident field or elementary current source
- fix crashing of xnec2c 1.3 on long input file names (greater than 80 characters).
- Changed the handling of command line arguments so that the input file name may be specified without the use of the -i option.
- allow the calculation of front to back ratios when the antenna is modelled over ground.
More details may be found at http://www.qsl.net/5b4az/pkg/nec2/xnec2c/doc/xnec2c.html