Documentation Amateur Radio Beat
Warning - Beat Converted
The contents of this beat have been converted to Publican and sent for translation. The official Fedora 25 documentation now contains the information that was on this page.
If you have changes or corrections please file a bug. Use the product Fedora Documentation, component release-notes.
For the official copy of this beat, refer to [Release Notes the Fedora 25 Documentation].
ax25-tools-x provides a GUI interface to various soundmodem configuration and diagnostics applications.
cutecw hase been updated to 1.0. Improvements include better training sequences, a greatly improved "read-to-me" mode, and a number of cosmetic enhancements. For more information refer to http://www.hamtools.org/cutecw/
hamlib has been updated to version 188.8.131.52. Some of the significant features are:
- support for VX-1700, FUNcube, FiFi-SDR, KTH-SDR Si570, FT-5000, TS-590S
- A new rotor backend with new features
- Fixes and new features for TS-440S, K2, K3, SR-2200, THF6A, THF7E, NewCAT rigs serial port defaults, TM-D700
- Allow USB device's VID/PID/Vendor/Product to be explicitly specified
xnec2c version 1.5 incorporates a number of improvements over 1.2:
- removed the restrictions in excitation to allow plotting the re-radiated pattern from a structure excited by incident field or elementary current source
- fix crashing of xnec2c 1.3 on long input file names (greater than 80 characters).
- Changed the handling of command line arguments so that the input file name may be specified without the use of the -i option.
- allow the calculation of front to back ratios when the antenna is modelled over ground.
More details may be found at http://www.qsl.net/5b4az/pkg/nec2/xnec2c/doc/xnec2c.html