2008 July 24 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
New Date & Time for FESCo Meetings
- FESCo has moved when they will have their meetings. They will occur every Wednesday on the FreeNode IRC network in #fedora-meeting at 18:00 UTC.
- bpepple was chosen to be chairperson.
New Package Maintainer Sponsor
- FESCo approved Jon Ciesla's request to be made a sponsor.
- FESCo approved the following features for F10:
- FESCo held off on approving the Latency Policy(1) feature, since they had some questions regarding it.
- FESCo voted against make the Nodoka Notification Theme(2) a feature, since they felt it didn't meet the criteria(3) of being a new feature.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-07-24.html