(→CHECKLIST for FLTG Members)
|Line 142:||Line 142:|
== for FLTG Members ==
This list explains the step-by-step tasks executed by the FLTG group before every testing event. Each members choose their tasks and work collectively towards making the testing event successful. To
This list explains the step-by-step tasks executed by the FLTG group before every testing event. Each members choose their tasks and work collectively towards making the testing event successful. To the list click [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG/FLTG_CHECKLIST here].
== Members ==
== Members ==
Revision as of 09:09, 3 January 2013
Fedora Language Testing Group [FLTG] is a SIG group of Fedora contributors taking care of language testing in Fedora.
Our mission is to test and review language support in Fedora and act as a bridge between translation team, i18n team and users to aid in testing languages in Fedora.
What do we do
- Test the new fedora releases for our respective languages using different test cases we have prepared.
- File the bugs and provide reference for other translators/testers.
- Add new test cases based on new bugs filed and new packages.
- Prepare the ISO for testing in consultation with the release-engineering team.
- Coordinate and conduct both i18n (with the help of Fedora i18n team) and 110n test days.
- Based on the ISO selected for testing, review the test cases.
- Keep informed the l10n team about new issues, helping them to improve the testing.
- Submit the report on test days and collect feedback from testers.
- To improve the quality of Fedora in our native languages.
- To develop more test cases for easy and planned testing.
- To help the translators/testers find the common bugs.
- To have a collective testing platform where all translators can be together and test to improve their product with less bugs and errors.
- A point of contact for all testers to get more information on testing events, test cases and common bugs.
- list - Discussions about Language Testing activities, bugs filed, test cases, feedback on testing
- Mail discussions are available at FLTG Archives
Meetings are held weekly on Tuesdays, 0930 UTC.
Fedora Language Test Days
- L10n/i18n Installation Test Day - Due to issues with anaconda, no installation test day was conducted for F18.
Previous Test Days
Fedora 17 **
- L10n Desktop Test Day (2012-03-07) Completed
- i18n Test Day (2012-03-14) Completed
** Note: FLTG started testing from Fedora 17 release.
- L10n Desktop Test Day (2011-08-30) Completed
- i18n Test Day (2011-09-01) Completed
- i18n Test Day (2011-03-03) Completed
- L10n Test Day (2011-03-08) Completed
Language Bug Triage
List need to create in Bugzilla 'TODO'
New i18n Features to be included for testing
CHECK-LIST for FLTG Members
This list explains the step-by-step tasks executed by the FLTG group before every testing event. Each members choose their tasks and work collectively towards making the testing event successful. To view the list click here.
- A S Alam (asa)
- Jaswinder Singh (jassy)
- Ani Peter (apeter)
- Sweta Kothari (swkothar)
- Kévin Raymond (shaiton)
- Nilamdyuti Goswami (ngoswami)
- Manoj Kumar Giri (mgiri)
- Pravin Satpute (pravins)