Haskell Special Interest Group
To encourage, grow and guide the packaging of Haskell projects in Fedora.
We have an IRC channel #fedora-haskell on Frenode.
- Complete and submit the current revised draft packaging guidelines for haddock documentation handling, and other minor fixes.
- Submit various commonly used libraries for Package Review
- update Bryan's cabal-rpm to generate .spec that follow our Packaging Guidelines
- There are some of old srpms for DrIFT, c2hs, cpphs, fps, hs-plugins, hscolour, hsh, hslogger, missingh, vty, wxhaskell, xmobar, xmonad at unsubmitted srpm packages that could be updated
- Bootstrap ghc on ppc64 (bug 239713 ) and ia64
- Build ghc for EPEL
We have the Haskell Packaging Guidelines in place with template .spec files for libraries and programs. Please use them when submitting Haskell packages for review. There is a script
cabal2spec included in the Fedora ghc package which generates .spec files from cabal packages with the packaging templates.
Open Package reviews which are CC fedora-haskell-list.
- ghc-X11 (bug 426751 )
- xmonad (bug 426753 )
- ghc-xmonad-contrib (bug 426754 )
- ghc-utf8-string (bug 426750 )
- ghc-X11-xft (bug 426752 )
Closed Package reviews which are CC fedora-haskell-list.
Other Potential packages
Current packages in Fedora
- ghc-gtk2hs (formerly gtk2hs)
- haddock (haddock09 needed for ghc-6.8)
cabal-rpm needs to be updated and patched to generate .spec files compliant with the package guidelines.
I've drafted up a feature request - Yaakov Nemoy
Please add your name above if you want to help and contribute.