|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 14:25, 13 April 2011
- 2011-04-16 04:00 UTC Click here to convert to local time
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- Meetings go for just over one hour, but sometimes go longer.
This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be lead by Dramsey.
- Harish Pillay
- Moniruzzaman Monir
- as well as other great ambassadors!!! :)
With Special Guests;
- Please follow IRC Meeting Protocol and guidelines
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
- Ambassador Pinging - Your name, Where your located, etc.
- For example ".fas asmartgoat My name is Luke, from Australia and I use Fedora 14 from a DVD."
- News from FAmSCo
- We will skip this topic if there is no news from FAmSCo or a FAmSCo representative
- Please place news here.
- Request people to attend Remote_Mini_Wiki_Editing_FAD2_2011
- Other future APAC events.
- APAC plans
- Media, Swag and other needs.
- Talk about the media distribution.
- Fedora 14
- Fedora 15
- Ambassador Wear
- APACK Box
- XOs delivered to asmartgoat and tuanta?
- Reimbursements Blank Media as well as Fedora13/14/15 Release Party dinners??? ==> dramsey
- Major Lugs, LCA2012 + Fudcon Brisbane --> other places?
- Other Plans?
- APAC Library
- Better idea than APAC Box?
- Classrooms for APAC
- Experienced/knowledgeable folks can take small classroom sessions to help other ambassadors. Discuss this?
- Red Hat Exams for Ambassadors
- How about developing our fellow Ambassadors not just APAC but all regions with Red Hat Exams/Training?!?!?!?! ==> dramsey
- Open Floor
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
- FUDcon APAC ==> dramsey with lots of help from everyone!!!
* Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-03-19/apac.2011-03-19-04.09.log.html * Log (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-03-19/apac.2011-03-19-04.09.log.txt
* Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-03-19/apac.2011-03-19-04.09.html * Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-03-19/apac.2011-03-19-04.09.txt
- See APAC Meeting Minutes for the next meeting date and time.