The QA Project develops tools to make testing easier and more repeatable. Developing open source quality assurance tools is complex and challenging stuff at the cutting edge of the field. Contact Tim Flink if you're up to the challenge of building new tools for Fedora QA.
- Fedora QA scripts
- This is a Fedora QA Git repository containing various small scripts that are related to our tasks.
- Taskotron is our current in-development framework for automatically executing a number of Fedora related tests. Both Fedora infrastructure generic and Fedora packages specific tests should be supported. Package maintainers should have an easy way of providing tests for their packages. This framework is intended to obsolete AutoQA.
- A generic storage of (automated) test results. Designed to be lightweight, simple, scalable and fast. It's used by our automation frameworks (AutoQA and Taskotron).
- AutoQA is an framework that provides tests, methods for automated execution, and displays for test results. AutoQA relies on the Autotest test harness for job scheduling and execution. Visit the AutoQA trac instance for development milestones and source code. AutoQA is an outgrowth of FudCon F11 collaboration. This project is going to be replaced by Taskotron.
- Beaker is an up and coming fully automated test framework that provides bare metal hardware provisioning including console and power management, and job scheduling and execution. Learn more at Beaker homepage.
- Smart Network Automated Kickstart Environment. A small tool to assist with installing and pykickstart-based library for modeling sustainable kickstarts.
Test case reporting
- Test Days Frontend
- A web application for providing results from Test Days events. It uses ResultsDB as a backend.
- Command-line interaction with Bugzilla. Supports searching, creating and modifying bugs.
Test update feedback
- Fedora Gooey Karma
- A graphical tool that makes it easy to report feedback for any updates-testing packages currently installed.
- Fedora Easy Karma
- A command line tool that makes it easy to report feedback for any updates-testing packages currently installed.