This testcase will use tor and firefox to check for basic client connectivity. For that, you need to have tor installed, you can install with yum install tor if not already done.
How to test
- In a browser, go to https://check.torproject.org/
- Start tor with "systemctl start tor"
- Setup firefox check using firefox setup to use a socks proxy, in Edit / Preference / Advanced / Network / Parameters / Use a manual proxy, use "socks", host "localhost, port "9050"
- Go again to https://check.torproject.org/
- The first visit should say "Sorry. You are not using Tor."
- The 2nd visit to the webpage should say "Yes, you are using Tor."