Fedora Ambassadors Meeting Minutes 2010-08-01 - APAC
- 2010-08-01 03:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be lead by Dramsey.
- Please follow IRC Meeting Protocol and guidelines
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
Send out an e-mail announcing that we are planning for Fedora 13 Release Events in APAC and those who are interested should join the next meeting
- Ambassadors Members Pinging (only 5 Minutes) for example, your name, where are you, what version of Fedora, other information. .fas dramsey I am David from Tokyo and I use both Fedora 12 and 13 with DVD and USB.
- News from FAmSCo (will skip this topic, if no FAmSCo information / representation is at meeting.)
- Report current status of upcoming APAC Fedora Events. Also, planning and preparation for future APAC Fedora 12 and Fedora 13 Release Events.
- Plans on APAC that need coordination/organization for example, FreeMedia and/or other things needed.
- Review last meeting for items - actions and ideas  
- Open floor
References as superscript above -
- Tip, review the agenda before the meeting and keep meeting to one hour.
- Note, ask questions and add content to our meeting. This makes a great meeting for everyone.
- Note, "...I have created a F13 LiveDVD (the original F13 LiveCD + OpenOffice.org and some other stuff) and have pressed the DVDs..."
- Reminder, review IRC meeting protocol and guidelines
- Raw Log : http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-07-04/fedora-meeting.2010-07-04-03.09.log.txt
- HTML Log : http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-07-04/fedora-meeting.2010-07-04-03.09.log.html
- Text : http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-07-04/fedora-meeting.2010-07-04-03.09.txt
- HTML : http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-07-04/fedora-meeting.2010-07-04-03.09.html
- See Ambassadors Meetings for the next meeting date and time.