Ressources pour contributeurs Fedora Extras
- How to get a new package into Extras when you're already a maintainer (shorter variant of How to become a Fedora Extras Contributor ).
- Fedora Extras Policys
- Package end of Life: - How to remove a package from Extras when it's no longer useful (project renamed upstream, moved from Extras to Core, etc)
- SIGs - Fedora Extras Special Interest Groups
- comps.xml - How to use and edit comps.xml
- Fedora Extras components in bugzilla
- Tracking Upstream - Various tips on tracking upstream projects to coordinate effectively for packagers
- Tracking Downstream - Tips on how to track which packages are using your package
- Building using Mock - Using Mock to test build your packages
- Packaging Scripts - Handy scripts for Extras packagers.
- Fedora Extras CVS FAQ - FAQ about using the Fedora Extras CVS
- Fedora Extras plague-client FAQ - FAQ about using plague-client
- How to sponsor a new contributor? - Guide for sponsors, who can approve new contributors.