Meeting is at 21:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1
- Where we are now
- Who is active and willing to bricklay
- Who just wants things done for them
- Who are we as a team
- What do we need to do
- What infra needs to be laid out?
- How can we attract new CampusAmbs from within Fedora
- Mel would like to have CampusAmbs work towards getting a POSSE on their campus next summer, scaffolding to do that doesn't exist yet but I'd like to get a rough gauge of interest (no commitment), who's interested & from what school?
- Next meeting time
- Indian CampusAmbs can't make it, it's like 4am there.
- Possible Groupware Setup for easier notification of meetings/events.
- Upcoming events
- Open Floor
[15:16] <zodbot> Meeting ended Thu Jul 22 22:16:18 2010 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . [15:16] <zodbot> Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-07-22/fedora-meeting-1.2010-07-22-21.00.html [15:16] <zodbot> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-07-22/fedora-meeting-1.2010-07-22-21.00.txt [15:16] <zodbot> Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-07-22/fedora-meeting-1.2010-07-22-21.00.log.html