Fedora Extras Steering Committee June 9th 2005
Meeting start: 17:00 UTC
- Package request process - Warren & Dave working alongside; Email to fesco-list about it
- Sponsorship - Sponsor duties:
a) Sponsors should educate! b) We nominate them here! - Ignacio is now a sponsor
- PPC build box - Jeremy sent email, saying we do have a budget. Being shipped to Elliot, it will get setup, and be shipped out in the next Phoenix trip - in July (?)
- Direct response to this is that x86/x86_64/ppc will be in Mesa colocation, and that can be where the build system is
- Fedora Extras 4/PPC builds - this is done. Complete.
- We may want a wiki theme, titled "fedora" - assign this to Marketing
- Fedora Extras 4 "release" - let's announce FE4 when we announce FC4
- Michael/Ville brought up processing items on the FC4Status page and cleaning it up - i.e. removing obsolete packages and unwanted builds. Seth will work on this. If help is required, Elliot or Notting will get pulled in on this.
- Plan to move Fedora Extras 3 and Fedora Core 3 to Legacy - P2, we need Jesse present, so leaving till later
- Wiki names/user names - Unanimous decision to allow users to have free reign to what they want to call themselves.
- Fedora Extras 4/PPC builds - not done in Melbourne anymore, but in Seth's office where the rest of the buildsystems are
- Fedora Traffic - moving out to marketing now
Meeting ended 17:30 UTC