Fedora Extras Steering Committee 28th July 2005
- Jeremy Katz
- Jesse Keating
- Dave Lawrence
- Adrian Reber
- Enrico Scholz
- Michael Schwendt
- Seth Vidal
- Warren Togami
- Colin Charles
- Ville Skytta
- Greg DeKoenigsberg
- Installation of plague-builder on the machines in PHX. This is happening. The ppc box is now up and running, the x86_64 boxes will be up soon.
- SampleNewPackageProcess doc. Going to try to get other contributors to help spot out with the writing.
- Creation of branches by default. Description of what's needed is up, volunteers to help welcome.
- New package process. dkl sent out a link (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Extras&format=extras-review) which creates a new bug and attaches it to the FE-NEW blocker bug. Question of how to raise the visibility and we're going to get comment mail sent to fedora-extras-list so we get the same sort of visibility as we currently do. Jeremy will work with Dave to get the minor changes made so that hopefully we can make this "the process" very soon
- fedoraproject.org redesign. Seth put up the wiki theme today (change to sinorca4moin). Default will be changed once css for other parts of fedoraproject.org are done.
- Build system is chugging along. A description of setup of the plague client is now available from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildSystemClientSetup. Some of the setup is a little bit confusing for now, but should be improvable over time. File bugs against Fedora Infrastructure/buildsys as you find things.