Fedora Extras Steering Committee Meeting
10 November 2005
- Greg DeKoenigsberg
- Jeremy Katz
- Jesse Keating
- Elliot Lee
- Thorsten Leemhuis
- Jose Pedro Oliveira
- Enrico Scholz
- Ville Skyttä
- Warren Togami
- Thomas Vander Stichele
- Updated list of FESCO members. Not done, but Greg is working on it
- Kernel module discussion. Things are moving along. Chris Feist (GFS maintainer) had a few comments on the proposal and thl is going to try to take them into account
- Needsign purging. Still needs to happen, we'll check with Seth on it
- Metrics. We want to get these moved to where they're more accessible and then try to get to where we can publicize them more regularly
- Sponsors. We have a couple of nominees to check the activity of.
- Apologies on the state of the buildsystem. Will hopefully be back up real soon now.
- thl asked for change to fedora-extras-commits to only allow posts that are commits, warren will make the change.
- static libraries and libtool archives. Can't really be much more than a "SHOULD omit"