Fedora Extras Steering Committee Meeting
1 December 2005
- Jeremy Katz
- Jesse Keating
- Elliot Lee
- Thorsten Leemhuis
- Dams Nade
- Adrian Reber
- Ville Skyttä
- Warren Togami
- Thomas Vander Stichele
- Seth Vidal
- Kernel module standardization. Jeremy to pick up and try to get some closure for next week
- Old package in repository purging. Still need purging of needsign.
- dgilmore is working on more generic push tools which should be much better, in the short term, Seth has a quick and dirty version to test and try out.
- Ville and Seth have made pushing a lot less painful
- Incompatible upgrades. Opinions vary a little... Warren is going to write up a proposal and send to the list and we'll go from there.
- Nominations. None
- Policy on Extras trees for EOL'd extras releases. For now, we'll allow builds to continue. We may need to revisit in the future. Jesse will work up a basic writeup of the plan
- Security policy. Needs future thought.