2007 August 30 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
- Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
- Jesse Keating (f13)
- Christian Iseli (c4chris)
- Christopher Aillon (caillon)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Warren Togami (warren)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Tom Callaway (spot)
FPC Policy Proposals
- FESCO had no objections to the following FPC proposals:
- FESCo approved a mandate for the continuation of EPEL, and will let the EPEL folks decide on governance.
New Features List for F8
- FESCo went over the feature list (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/FeatureList) for F8, and discussed which features were being pushed to F9 since they will not be finished in time for F8.
Buildroot - Add to exceptions list
- Discussed the add to exception list proposal(1) that Stepan Kasal worked on. f13 is going to do some comparisons between the current list, and what will be brought in by the proposal, and see if it's at all possible to do a Fedora install (including rpm-build), log in, and /not/ have some of these things installed.
- Secondary arches work is progressing, and there is an alpha sparc builder now. http://sparc.koji.fedoraproject.org
- f13 - "please think on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LubomirKundrak/SecurityUpdateProcessDraft"
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2007-08-30.html