2007 October 25 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
- Jesse Keating (f13)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Tom Callaway (spot)
- Warren Togami (warren)
- Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
- Christopher Aillon (caillon)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Christian Iseli (c4chris)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
Branch Policy for Packages on Soon-to-be-EOL Releases
- FESCo members were pretty sure this had already decided. bpepple will search the wiki to verify this.
- FESCo received an update on the status of NM for F8 from Dan Williams:
- Reached feature parity with 0.6.x from F7.
- Multiple device support won't be finished in time for F8 gold, but can come in as an F8 update.
- Brief discussion on when the feature process for F9 will start, and what changes to the process needs to be made.
- Rahul Sundaram (mether) asked if the FESCo mailing list archive could be opened. bpepple will check with the other FESCo members to see if anyone objects to that.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2007-10-25.html