2008 February 07 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
- Jesse Keating (f13)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Warren Togami (warren)
- Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
- Christopher Aillon (caillon)
- Tom Callaway (spot)
New Package Maintainer Sponsor
- FESCo approved notting's request to become a sponsor.
gcc-4.3 Mass Rebuild
- FESCo approved the f13's proposal to handle the gcc-4.3 rebuild. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/gcc43MassRebuildProposal
- Discussed when to have our next election, and what changes we wanted to make:
- Reduce the number of FESCo members to 9.
- Election will happen twice a year, on the third Tuesday after a release.
- The election after F9 will have all 9 seats up for election. Subsequent elections will have 4 seats up for election, which will be the bottom 4 vote getters from the prior elections.
F9 Feature Process
- FESCo approved the following feature for F9:
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-02-07.html