2008 September 3 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- FESCo approved the following feature for F10:
- FESCo did have some concerns whether the Echo icon set would meet the current icon coverage that the Mist icon set provides by the development freeze.
Are spins required to have SELinux enabled?
- FESCo would like the Spins SIG to work on a proposal to make their guidelines(1) meet the QA Release Criteria(2).
- FESCo discussed briefly Jeroen van Meeuwen's (kanarip) e-mail(1) about installation CD sets, and felt more work needed to be done on it before they could take action.
- nirik has set up a trac instance for FESCo, so that community members can submit requests that needs FESCo's attention. This trac can be found at: https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-09-03.html