- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2) (partly)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
* FESCo did not feel the ReviewOMatic feature fit the criteria of a feature but encouraged it otherwise: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ReviewOMatic
* FESCo approved CUPS PolicyKit Integration as a feature: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CupsPolicyKitIntegration
* FESCo defered the decision on the Debuginfo Revamp feature and requested more information: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DebugInfoRevamp
* FESCo approved the EXT4 Default Filesystem feature after much debate, with the caveat that it will be reverted if Alpha/Beta find too many issues. I, for one, welcome our new ext4 overlords: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Ext4DefaultFs
* FESCo approved the Gnome 2.26 Feature: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome2_26
* FESCo declined the Live System on DVD feature on the grounds that it was not technically possible due to space constraints on everything except i386, had no proposed patches to enable the feature, and generally seemed like a wishlist item rather than an actual feature request: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Live_System_for_the_DVD_Image
* FESCo approved the XFCE 4.6 feature: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Xfce46
FPC Font Package Naming Guidelines
* FESCo had no objections to the FPC proposal: https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/18
* FESCo ruled that ovm was acceptable as long as iverilog (or other similar toolsets) get in at the same time. They realize that those tools might not be immediately usable.
New Sponsor Requests
* Lubomir Rintel (lkundrak) was approved as a sponsor.
* Itamar Reis Peixoto was declined as a sponsor on the grounds that he has done no reviews. FESCo encourages him to do some package reviews and reapply.
* Ian Weller was declined as a new sponsor. FESCo encourages him to do some more package reviews and reapply.
* Kevin Kofler was approved as a sponsor.
For more information, see the full meeting log.