- 1 Members Present
- 2 Members Absent
- 3 Package Renaming Guidelines
- 4 Documented QA Team Scope
- 5 Features
- 5.1 DebugInfoFS - Features/DebuginfoFS
- 5.2 Control Groups - Features/ControlGroups
- 5.3 Empathy - Features/Empathy
- 5.4 GFS2 stable - Features/GFS2Stable
- 5.5 K12Linux - Features/K12Linux
- 5.6 Netbeans 6.5 - Features/NetBeans_6.5
- 5.7 New text UI - Features/NewTextUI
- 5.8 noarch subpackages - Features/NoarchSubpackages
- 5.9 Power management - Features/PowerManagement
- 5.10 StrongerHashes
- 6 Meeting log
* Jon Stanley (jds2001) * Kevin Fenzi (nirik) * Dan Horak (sharkcz) * Josh Boyer (jwb) * Brian Pepple (bpepple) * Bill Nottingham (notting) * David Woodhouse (dwmw2) * Jarod Wilson (j-rod) * Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
Package Renaming Guidelines
After discussion, FESCo voted by a 5-0 margin that renaming packages requires a re-review, until a better policy is proposed.
Documented QA Team Scope
This was tabled due to the lack of a QA representative.
DebugInfoFS - Features/DebuginfoFS
DebugInfoFS was approved for Fedora 11 by a 6-0 vote.
Control Groups - Features/ControlGroups
Control Groups was tabled until the feature owner could attend to answer questions.
Empathy - Features/Empathy
Empathy was approved for Fedora 11 by a 6-0 vote.
GFS2 stable - Features/GFS2Stable
GFS2 was approved for Fedora 11 by a 7-0 vote.
K12Linux - Features/K12Linux
K12Linux was approved for Fedora 11 by a 6-0 vote.
Netbeans 6.5 - Features/NetBeans_6.5
Netbeans 6.5 was approved for Fedora 11 by a 7-0 vote.
New text UI - Features/NewTextUI
New Text UI (for anaconda) was approved for Fedora 11 by a 5-0 vote.
noarch subpackages - Features/NoarchSubpackages
Noarch subpackages were approved for Fedora 11 by a 7-0 vote.
Power management - Features/PowerManagement
Power management was approved for Fedora 11 by a 6-0 vote.
FESCo discussed StrongerHashes in RPM, and its implication for Fedora 9. A vote was deferred pending discussion with the RPM maintainer.
For more information, see the full meeting log.