I am a researcher/software developer working at the Meraka Institute, CSIR, South Africa.
My current work involves R&D for mobile and telephony applications; thus I have an interest in the [wiki:Self:Extras/SIGs/VoIP VoIP Special Interest Group] since a lot of my work revolves around the Asterisk Software PBX.
I am a KDE user, and am interested in the improvement of KDE in Fedora.
Email: [[MailTo(faucamp AT csir DOT co DOT za)]
I maintain the following packages in Fedora:
- amarokFS: Simple, nice looking full screen front-end for Amarok
- dekorator: KDE window decoration engine
- espeak: eSpeak is a text-to-speech engine that uses a very different synthesis method from other open source TTS engines.
- flite: Flite (festival-lite) is a small and fast text-to-speech engine.
- kgtk: Allows Gtk and Qt applications to use KDE's file dialogs
- knemo : A KDE network monitoring tool
- tetrinetx: The GNU Tetrinet server
- asterisk-flite: This is a Flite TTS module for the Asterisk Software PBX.
- asterisk-espeak: This is an eSpeak TTS module for the Asterisk Software PBX.
- openpbx-flite: This is a Flite TTS module for the OpenPBX Software PBX.
- openpbx-espeak: This is an eSpeak TTS module for the OpenPBX Software PBX.