LinuxDay Dornbirn 2011
Fedora Events: LinuxDay 2011 - Dornbirn, Austria
LiunxDay is a small event in Austria near the Swiss, German, and Lichtenstein border with around 300 visitors. This year is the 13th birthday of this one day conference.
- More details : http://www.linuxday.at/ (German)
When and Where
- Date : Saturday, November 26th, 2011
- Location : Dornbirn
HTL Dornbirn Höchsterstr. 73 A-6851 Dornbirn
- Time : 09:00 till 18:00
- Matthias Summer
- Marcus Moeller (will be mainly at the GNOME booth)
- ( Fabian Affolter)
- ( Gerold Kassube)
- Booth Nr:
This things are free of charge.
- one table
- WLAN-Internet-Access and electricity
- one poster and space for this poster (Size A1 (594 × 841 mm))
- no extra lights (spots)
There is no more or special equipment needed for the booth.
GNOME 3 by Marcus Moeller
The deadline for the "Call for papers" will be at 25. September.
- 2011-07-06: Booth reserved
- 2011-07-07: Booth confirmed