- 2011-06-15 14:00 UTC Click here to convert to local time
- #fedora-meeting-1 on irc.freenode.net
- Meetings go for just over one hour, but sometimes go longer.
For Help on IRC
This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be lead by Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera, bckurera and Truong Anh Tuan, tuanta.
- Luke Martinez, asmartgoat
- Heherson Pagcaliwagan, azneita
- Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera, bckurera
- Ankur Sinha, FranciscoD
- Haowei Lee, Haowei
- Harish Pillay, harishpillay
- Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail, KageSenshi
- Moniruzzaman Monir, kalpurush
- Mahay Alam Khan, maktrix
- Sureshkumar Packiyarajah, Suresht
- Truong Anh Tuan, tuanta
- as well as other great ambassadors!!! :)
- Ambassador Pinging - Your name, Where your located, etc.
- For example ".fas dramsey My name is David, from Tokyo, Japan and I use Fedora 15 from a DVD."
- News from FAmSCo
- We will skip this topic if there is no news from FAmSCo or a FAmSCo representative
- Fedora 15 Release Events!, Fedora 15 Release Party Dinner contest and Reimbursements - 15 Release Events!
- Media, Swag and other needs.
- Does getting media or swag, cost tax for you?
- Does getting media or swag, have no penalty for you?
- Locally created media / swag as an option? ==> strongly suggests tell Harish and Kaio for planning
- For locally created media / swag ==> strongly suggests inquiry on funding your initiatives
- Talk about the media distribution. ==> helps Harish and Kaio with Fedora 15 planning
- Fedora 14
- Fedora 15
- FUDcon APAC Committee
- Draft for FUDCon APAC from Malaysian Ambassadors
- Need input on date and location. Current tentative location is at Johor, south of Malaysia, near Singapore, might need some work in logistics. Another option is having it in Kuala Lumpur where its nearer to the international airport, and less hassle to get to, and nearer to local IT hub. While for Johor, it opens the doors for the Singaporean ambassadors to help out, and probably easier to deal with Harish.
- FUDCon APAC now open for bids FYI, Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org, Thu Jun 2 17:21:55 UTC 2011
- Open Floor
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
The Full Logs: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-06-08/apac.2011-06-08-14.03.log.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-06-08/apac.2011-06-08-14.03.txt