From Fedora Project Wiki
- Attendees: Mike McGrath, John Poelstra, Colin Walters, Paul Frields, Colin Walters
- Regrets: Chris Tyler, Matt Domsch
Individual Progress Updates
- Did some research and work on crowdsourcing as it related to the question of "1,000 contributors"
- Does answering the pros/cons of crowdsourcing really help us?
- Cons: Can add cost to the project
- For Fedora -- gets done less efficiently, possibly?
- Is the end product higher or lower quality?
- Seemed like a good question at the time, do not see need to pursue further--mike will add reasoning and bullets and close out topic
- working on default offering question and spins
- next: Go to Spins SIG and ask some pointed questions about default offering
- on what basis do you think the Project would decide to change?
- Next meeting will have Default offering page written up for review and discussion
- Worked on personas and target audience page
- Linked in some pages
- Next meeting will have Personas page written up for review and discussion
- John raised question of meeting quality and format and if people felt that the meetings were working
- Everyone present felt that the meetings were working fine and no changes were needed at this time
- February 8, 2010 @ 15:00 EST