Meeting:Community Architecture 2009-03-02
Max, Greg, Jack, Karsten, Paul, Tiemann, Sankarshan, Harish
Conversation w/ Sacha is happening this week.
Work w/ Greg on education plan.
by March 9:
- Plan for how we engage w/ internal projects.
- Feedback about ISV roadmap to Karsten.
- Pitch Dashboard idea to Mo, ask if she can help with mockup ideas.
- Use Brian's straw men (Spacewalk, oVirt, Fedora) for initial pass.
- Present mockup to Brian, then present to mrc w/ Brian's positive feedback. - as Yaakov gets new metrics in and working, fill in the blanks w/ real data
Formalize education presentation for mrc.
To extent possible, separate the RHA/OSU stuff.
Report on Spacewalk, etc. meetings.
- Cookbook, based on schedule and feedback.
- SCALE & FAD report
- Get healthy.
- Fedora Marketing is sole focus.
- Critical path for the picture book, route around release form blocker.
- JonRob and Main schedule pages merged, tasks clearly laid out and assigned owners.
- Plan for checking in on tasks each week.
- Finish wiki renaming, come up with meeting time, all the secretarial work around Fedora Marketing is done.