Pt BR/Mantenedores de pacotes/Desenvolvedores
Recursos para contribuidores da Coleção de Pacotes do Fedora
- Como colocar um novo pacote dentro do Fedora quando você já é um mantenedor (Pequena variação de How to join the Fedora Package Collection Maintainers ).
- How to review packages, or have a package reviewed
- Package Maintainer Responsibilities
- Packager Sponsors Responsibilities
- Fedora Packaging Policies
- Fedora Package Update HOWTO
- Package end of Life: - How to remove a package from Fedora Package Collection when it's no longer useful (project renamed upstream, inactive upstream projects, etc)
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- comps.xml - How to use and edit comps.xml (used for package groups)
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- Tracking Upstream - Various tips on tracking upstream projects to coordinate effectively for packagers
- Tracking Downstream - Tips on how to track which packages are using your package
- Building using Mock - Using Mock to test build your packages
- Packaging Scripts - Handy scripts for Fedora packagers.
- Fedora Package CVS FAQ - FAQ about using the Fedora Package CVS
- Guide to Using Koji - A guide to using Koji, the build system for F-7 and later.
- Fedora Package Database Information - How to use the Package Database to manage ownership of a package.
- How to sponsor a new contributor? - Guide for sponsors, who can approve new contributors.
- Staying close to upstream projects - Best practice guidelines on avoiding deviations from upstream projects.
- Package Status Reports - Summary of Fedora package status reports
- PackageMaintainers/Packaging Tricks - assorted packaging tricks (some are controversial, so do not take these as official.)
- rpmlint Issues - Summary of the rpmlint output and hints to make rpmlint quiet.
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.