This install verifies that all of the ISO images are recognizable and installable by Anaconda.
How to test
- Burn required number of iso's for a complete install
- Boot system from CD #1 and choose CDROM as install type if not automatically chosen for you
- Proceed through install process selecting all packages - this technique is useful
- Insert each CDROM as requested by installer
- Remove final CDROM before rebooting into installed system when instructed by installer
- System should boot into the installer properly from CD #1
- Anaconda should properly eject and request next CDROM
- Anaconda functions properly and successfully installs required packages for complete
- Package errors should not occur.
- System boots successfully