This test is designed to validate that booting the target LiveCD ISO image via a optical device (CD/DVD) device meets expectations. Please refer to existing wiki documentation for assistance creating LliveCDs or writing to USB.
Steps To Reproduce
livecd-tools, write the iso image and burn it to writeable CD/DVD media
- Boot the ISO image on a system capable of booting from an attached USB device.
- At the boot prompt, select "Boot"
- The Boot prompt displays a message indicating it will automatically start within a certain interval
- Selecting the "Boot" prompt causes the system to start
- The kernel+initrd are loaded and the system starts the appropriate graphical login manager (gdm or kdm)