QA:Testcase Gnome Lock Screen
This test case focuses on lock screen, shown when user session is locked.
More on Lock Screen.
- Login to Gnome Shell.
How to test
- Lock user session using "User menu" - "Lock" or keyboard shortcut "Ctrl" + "Alt" + "L".
- Slide screen upward by your finger or mouse, or hit "Escape" or "Enter" key. Enter correct password to unlock user session.
- Try unlock session using wrong password.
- Try "Log in as another user" option.
- In "User menu" - "Settings" - "Privacy" - "Screen Lock" you can configure inactivity after then screen turns off and lock delay. Check "Show notifications when locked" to enable notifications on lock screen.
- You should see actual time and date.
- Screen should unlock.
- Screen should stay locked and show error message.
- "Log in as another user" option should bring you to Gnome Login Screen with list of all available accounts. Then you can switch back or login as another user.
- Screen should turn off and lock after configured time. Notifications should be visible on locked screen.