QA:Testcase Libreport anaconda
- This test case tests libreport integration with Anaconda installer on installed system
- Please test also Anaconda installer directly in installation proccess
How to test
- Anaconda package is required. Run following command to install it:
su -c 'yum -y install anaconda'
- Edit the anaconda file :
su -c 'vim $(which anaconda)'
- find line which contains # set up the headless case (line 859 in time of writing the testcase)
- introduce an error - put 0/0, or import error before the line
- error line should have the same indent as surrounding lines (not to generate syntax error)
- Run anaconda as root -
su -c 'anaconda'
- Unhandled exception should occur
- Hit Save button to report the problem
- Try to report the problem with Logger reporter
- Report should be generated and saved into the file
- The file should contain well formed report of the crash you have caused
If concerned, run
su -c 'yum reinstall anaconda' to revert the changes you have made.